The Pupil Premium allocation of money supports the progress of key groups of vulnerable children who, for a number of reasons, may find their learning more difficult. Specifically, it is allocated for those children receiving free school meals and service families. Considerable time and resource is invested in:
- Staff training and pupil progress tracking systems.
- 1 to 1 teaching with a member of the school team. This support can take place during the school day or in some cases after school.
- Small group support from a member of our PTP team.
- Small group support from a member of the teaching team.
- ELSA (Emotional Literacy Support) or extra pastoral support.
All staff are involved in targeting and tracking the impact of the Pupil Premium funding are:
Key leads are:
- Ms R Willmouth (Deputy Head Teacher)
- Miss Hayward (PP Champion Greenbank)
- Mrs J Hartley (PP Champion Rooksdown)
- Mrs T Lund (SENDCo)
- The PTP team
- Heads of Year
If you would like further information on expenditure please refer to the Pupil Premium Grant 2017-2018 document.
Pupil Premium Development Plan 2019-20
Date of Statement: April 2019
Review Date: October 2019 and March 2020
|Total No. of Eligible Pupils||Amount Per Pupil||Total Amount|
|Pupils eligible for free school meals in the last six years.||57||£1,320||£75,240|
|Service children – children currently eligible in last six years.||5||£300||£1,500|
|Previously Looked After Children – (adopted) who qualify.||5||£2,300||£11,500|
|Looked after Children||0||£0||£0|
|Total no. of pupils eligible for PP funding||67||£88,240|