The Pupil Premium allocation of money supports the progress of key groups of vulnerable children who, for a number of reasons, may find their learning more difficult. Specifically, it is allocated for those children receiving free school meals and service families. Considerable time and resource is invested in:
- Staff training and pupil progress tracking systems.
- 1 to 1 teaching with a member of the school team. This support can take place during the school day or in some cases after school.
- Small group support from a member of our PTP team.
- Small group support from a member of the teaching team.
- ELSA (Emotional Literacy Support) or extra pastoral support.
All staff are involved in targeting and tracking the impact of the Pupil Premium funding are:
Key leads are:
- Ms R Willmouth (Deputy Head Teacher)
- Miss H Cocker (PP Champion Greenbank)
- Mrs J Hartley (PP Champion Rooksdown)
- Mrs T Lund (SENDCo)
- The PTP team
- Heads of Year
If you would like further information on expenditure please refer to the Pupil Premium Grant 2017-2018 document.
Pupil Premium Development Plan 2021-22
Date of Statement: October 2021
Review Date: July 2022
|Total No. of Eligible Pupils||Amount Per Pupil||Total Amount|
Ever 6 Free School Meal Children - children currently eligible for free school
meals, or having been in the last six years
|87 (GB 42, RD 45)||£1,345||£117,015|
Ever 6 Service Children – children with parents in the armed forces, or who
have been in the last six years
|2 (GB 1 RD 1)||£310||£620|
Previously Looked After Children – adopted children who have previously been
in the care system
|6 (GB 4, RD 2)||£2,345||£14,070|
|Looked after Children (LAC) - children in the care system||1||£2,345||£2345|
|Total no. of pupils eligible for PP funding||94 (GB 46 RD 48)||£134,050|
The above figures refer to the 2021/22 academic year and reflect the pupils currently in the school. The total figure for the 2021/22 financial year for Pupil Premium is £107,390.