For help and assistance with Tucasi, please refer to the quick reference guide below or visit the page for further documentation.
Cashless School by June 1st 2016
We are a ‘cashless school’ with regards to meal and trip payments. Similar systems have already been installed in many schools nationally, bringing a number of important benefits
- Simple to use web interface
- Convenient way for you to pay for things, similar to internet banking you have 24/7 access to your account and can pay at your convenience
- Clear reports for payments made online, both the school and the parents can see exactly what has been paid for, and when it was paid
- Payments are made through WorldPay so they’re secure and reliable
- Parents are comforted by the fact that their children are not walking to and from school carrying cash
- Reduced risk of pupils losing cash
- Reduced risks associated with handling and keeping cash on the school site
- Time saving for teachers and administrative staff.
If you do not have a ‘link code’ or need more assistance with how to pay for dinners and trips online then please contact the school office.